Dogs, Cats and Other Phenomena

Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm Back!

Gosh, it's been a long time since I've blogged, but I just wanted to say hi and to update everyone.

Since I last touched base, I took on two foster dogs, Sable and Milo. It's been quite a ride so far ... my hair has practically turned white! Well, almost. I'd post their pictures too, but if you read on a little further, you'll find out why that's a little difficult right now.

Sable swallowed a rock while out with her future owners, but after a stay in the hospital, she passed the stone. Well, then a week later, Nikki had to follow suit, but she ended up having surgery! She's got the biggest cone on her head in the world. My little goofball.

Here I've posted a couple of photos of her. Note the rock in the plastic bag - that's what I call the million dollar rock! For more details, check out Nikki's diary, photos and videos on Dogster. Plus you can check out Parker and Sable's pages too.
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/359223

Then my computer crashed and I lost all of my files (including pictures) ... and then Sable ate a lamp cord ... let's see, what else?

Oh, I adopted a new cat named Baxter. He was hangin' around my house and made his way into my heart. Now I just have to introduce him to my 3 cats ... they'll just love that, I'm sure!

Well, back to finals!

Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home