Dogs, Cats and Other Phenomena

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Furniture For Sale & More!

Certainly haven't blogged in awhile! I've been pretty busy ... I would have loved to been able to keep all of my parents' and grandparents' furniture, but have nowhere to put it all. So, first I had an estate sale, which was a lot of work. Then a neighbor told me about posting online on Orange County's craigslist, so have been busy fielding offers for the items that still remain. I chose craigslist over eBay so I don't have to deal with shipping items to people in other states. Only people in Orange County, CA will be buying the items, so they will pick up the item(s) themselves. I also will be listing some terrific china and stoneware in a few days, so keep an eye out for those items.

Here's what I have for sale ... if you're interested in any of the items, please email: sale-185395193@craigslist.org and supply your name, the city you live in and what item you're interested in.

Thanks!

Dresser - If you love to collect 50s furniture, then this is for you! Mid-century birch dresser with 5 dovetailed drawers for sale. The drawers slide beautifully. Some scratches but is in good shape. 41"w, 20"d, 36"h. - $100
Here's a close-up of one of the drawers so you can really see how well made the dresser is. They don't make furniture like this anymore!



Headboard - This solid wood mid-century headboard + bookcase is just the right size for 2 twin beds or a king. In great condition. My parents bought it from a Long Beach store back in the 50s and have been the only owners. The style was very popular in the 50s and was known as Early American. If you don't know what that means, watch I Love Lucy ... they make reference to that style often. 80"w, 10"d, 44"h. - $100



Chair - This lovely vintage 1950s chair is just waiting to find a good home! It's in good condition. The fabric is ultra-suede & the chair is very comfortable too. - $120











Woman's 10-Speed Mountain bike. This is a Huffy White Mountain-Free Spirit. Was ridden less than 10 times by a woman who was 5'5". In good condition. Rust on the back rim but was always stored indoors. Tires need air. Is in ride-able condition.





Sharp Carousel Microwave - This black Sharp Carousel Microwave belonged to my parents, is in good working order & is easy to program. The only reason I'm selling it is that I already have a microwave. 21"w, 15.5"d. - $35






Golf Cart - Lightweight Aeromax golf push/pull cart is in excellent condition. Like new! - $20 ** SOLD! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home