Dogs, Cats and Other Phenomena

Friday, November 04, 2005

Callie, House, English Comedies, Ugh.

I have to take Callie in tomorrow morning for her first radiation treatment. I wish this all wasn't happening. She's such a little doll - loves to sit on me and purr, attacks my feet, gently, and is generally very loving. So this is weighing on me very heavily. I think she's going to feel lousy afterwards. And it will probably burns her face.

We have to be there at 5 AM, which basically means getting up at 4 AM. Another UGH.

The pilasters are almost done, thank God. They're looking good. I had a landscaper stop by to talk about an estimate, etc. He said that they were doing a good job.

Today wasn't a good day really. I need to really start working on my other issues, such as finances and writing and graphic design .... Ugh. Fear. Feel overwhelmed. Feel alone. Not fun.

Don't really have a lot to say. Should be in bed already. I fell asleep on the couch with a cozy blanket on me, watching my English comedies on TV - Keeping Up Appearances, As Time Goes By, Waiting for God and Fawlty Towers. They're on channel 50. You know, I totally slept through Are You Being Served, which isn't a favorite of mine anyway. So saw bits and pieces of my shows. Callie slept on me, which was nice.

As for poor Nikki, I keep trying to set up play dates for her but no one calls me back. OK. Whatever.

Oh, and a big birthday is coming up - a lousy one - and that ain't helping. And my parents are gone. My mom was lucky. When she hit this birthday, she had both her parents, her husband and her kids. Not at all the same for me.

Am I feeling sorry for myself?? You bet! :-0

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home