Dogs, Cats and Other Phenomena

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Aha!

The penny has dropped ... I think. Looks like Pebble's # is 641 and so is the color for the concrete that Jeremy wanted me to use. So it's just a matter of mixing it according to the color chart, which obviously the worker knew nothing about. The other colors that had been under consideration have an entirely different number.

So now the question is, how light will the planter cap dry? It will take longer there because there is no direct sun. The guys didn't show up today. I love it how they tell me first. I'm assuming that they'll come back when the concrete is dry. But they're still working on the pilasters. I would have thought they would be done by now. They can't be that hard to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home