Dogs, Cats and Other Phenomena

Thursday, October 20, 2005

To Blog or Not to Blog?

That is the question.

Am totally wondering if anyone is really interested in all this stuff. Doesn't seem so. I thought this would be a fun way to share thoughts, etc., but now I'm not sure if I should continue. Maybe it's just my need to write, so perhaps instead of spending time on this blog, I should be catching up on sleep - or start writing that children's book that I have bits and pieces of churning around in my head. But really, I think the blog could have been a good way to "talk" to others (after all, anyone can comment all they want) but perhaps my topics of choice aren't topical enough.

So we'll see.

1 Comments:

  • Well I think blogs are a good way to communicate to alot of people at the same time. Anyone who cares to can see what you're up on a daily basis. I haven't made that leap yet to do my OWN blog, still stuck in the email correspondence mode, I guess! Hey, but I made a big step in actually POSTING comment, huh? Progress progress! Keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home