Dogs, Cats and Other Phenomena

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nikki ... Flowers

As many of you know, Nikki is now 19 weeks old. She's seems to be quite big for her age - and she was the runt of the litter! My three cats have not warmed up to this bouncing, joyous pup so, for the time being, ours is a segregated household. She had her first training class last week, so now I just have to keep up with the homework! Soon I hope to introduce her to the ocean. That should be very amusing!

Love this photo. I had discovered other features of my digital camera so had lots of fun taking tons of pictures the other day.

Yes, I enhanced the picture in Photoshop. Besides removing the blue color cast and lightening up the shadows, I also tried some other "tricks" to enhance the flower's beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home